Magnolia ISD School Board policy requires an annual physical. This physical needs to be performed on or AFTER April 1st of the year that fall sports begin. Physicals performed in the fall of the year before will NOT be accepted.
Magnolia High School will host school physicals on May 22th at the end of the school day. Physicals are $20. All paperwork must be completed before the student can receive their examination.
1. To create an account for online Pre-Participation Forms:
I. Go to: https://www.arbiterathlete.com
2. After both parent and student accounts have been created be sure to “link” them together.
3. Select ALL of the sports that you may be interested in participating in during the upcoming school year.
4. BOTH parent and student must complete the following forms
I. The following forms need to be completed and printed to bring on the day of the physical
i. UIL- Pre Participation Medical History
ii. UIL- Pre Participation Physical Examination
II. The followings forms only need to be completed and signed digitally
i. Athlete/ Parent Concussion Statement
ii. UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest
iii. UIL Acknowledgment of Rules
iv. UIL Parent and Student Agreement/Acknowledgement
v. MISD Emergency Contact Information
vi. MISD Policies
vii. OTC Consent (Only applies to high school students)
5. If you have any questions please contact us
Danielle Keyes- email@example.com